Lighting and Landscape Maintenance Districts
What We Do
- Administered landscape maintenance contracts for over 90 separate lighting and landscape assessment districts.
- Performed annual evaluation of lighting and landscape district capital reserve and operational budget and completed audit and each districts' parcels to insure of accuracy of property tax assessments.
- Identified and removed 60 dead and diseased trees as a proactive measure in preparation for the anticipated El Nino impacted rainy season (last year).
- Adjusted contract landscape service levels to meet the funding capacity of each respective district
- Reduced irrigation at all landscape maintenance districts to comply with conservation requirements of the district specific water agency.
- Implemented full use of CarteGraph OMS mobile work order system for the L&LMD workload to track asset costs, division performance and efficiency.
Charles RussellPublic Works Operations Manager
Lighting and Landscape Maintenance DistrictsPhysical Address
3777 Industrial Ave
Hemet, CA 92545
Phone: (951) 765-3712Fax: (951) 765-2493Emergency: 911